Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Behind the makeup

Spring break is now over and no more free time for anything.. boo.. >____> So I'm going to be busy with school and probably not a lot of time to post much but I'm trying my best to post at least once or twice a week. I actually have homework to do right now T-T but I wanted to make a quick post before I start. hehe. 


There have been many stories about how different people look without makeup and I have to say thank goodness for makeup! LOL! I'm sure that many of us see flaws in our appearance that results in women using makeup a lot. We all have our insecurities and it's understandable.
SOOOOOO.. I wanted to share with you guys some pictures on the power of makeup. This is going to be mind blowing.



 YES, that's really her without makeup!



There are a lot of stories of girls with and without makeup that are pretty amazing but in my opinion these two girls blew my mind the most. 






okay, here are some pictures of how I look with makeup. ^_^'










without:








So what do you guys think?? 

I'm pretty sure you guys are wondering why in my before picture I have like a gigantic mole and then in my after makeup I don't. I actually got it removed the beginning of this year. My mom actually made me do it because it just keeps on growing. I was debating on whether to listen to my mom or just keep it but I just decided to get it surgically removed. At first I didn't like it but now I kind of miss it. lol. I don't wear makeup much and I normally don't really take a lot of pictures when I don't either so hence the lack of pictures of me without makeup. 

I'm was pretty insecure about my appearance a while back because I had a lot of flaws that I saw in myself and it made me unhappy but now I made some changes. I am trying to just embrace the fact that I can't change how I naturally look. Well unless I get plastic surgery but I wouldn't want to go through that. There's just too much to talk about about plastic surgery so I'll just leave it at that. That's all for now.

do you guys feel insecure without makeup too??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty with and without make up !

http://FumixLand.blogspot.fr/

laydeeblissz said...

very brave to post your before/after pictures!

You look great with or without makeup.

If you look at the examples of the girls you posted, they look like different people. That's just deceiving.