Sunday, April 22, 2012

Review: Hera HD Foundation


Hey guys! I wanted to share with you guys a review of one of my favorite foundations.


Hera HD Foundation SPF15/PA++ in #23 True Beige

Origin: South Korea
Contents: 30ml 
Description: Super fitting and silky touches. HD powder fills irregularities on Skin and creates sleek skin.
To Use: After make up base, pump on the back of your hand 2~3 times. Spread through out your face in order cheek, forehead, nose, chin, from the center to outward of your face





This foundation in my opinion is comparable with the Makeup Forever HD foundation except the Hera one has more of a warmer undertone.




Pros:
~ Has a light scent to it that is not so strong; very bearable. 
~ Medium to heavy coverage
~ Has a warm undertone which doesn't make my face look so white.
~ Love that it gives you a nice dewy finish
~ Love the packaging of the bottle, it looks very sleek and elegant. Also, the pump is handy because it gives you a good amount of foundation in one pump
~ Did not break me out like many foundations
~ Really does give you an HD look! ^_^ my skin looks oh so smooth and flawless in pictures!

Cons:
~ Pretty pricey.. I would say around $35 - $40 ish depending where you get yours.
~ May be a bit hard to find
~ Limited color selection

Overall: 4/5
I really love this foundation because it makes my skin look so flawless! If you want a good foundation that would cover up redness and pores then I would recommend this foundation but if you're looking for a lighter foundation then this one might not be for you. I took a point off because it's pretty pricey.. I got mine on Ebay for about $35 plus $5 shipping so $40?? This foundation is by far my most expensive foundation but I love it so much that I could shell out another $40 for it. 

Happy readings ;)

No comments: