Monday, April 16, 2012

Intro


Hello everyone! welcome to my blog! I always wanted to give blogging a try but I was scared that I might get tired of it and also i got kind of lazy to start but since it's spring break break for me now I have so much time. I wanted to give you guys a brief intro about myself and what I will be blogging about. ^^ My name is Catalina, like the island, lol! but call me Kat. I am 20 turning 21 in August yay! :3 I am residing in SoCal and currently attending Pasadena City College. I haven't been a big fan of makeup and fashion until only when I graduated high school. lol so I will be giving you guys my thoughts and experiences about makeup, fashion, and FOOD! :) I hope you guys will support me in my blogging journey.






btw. do you guys like my hair? my boyfriend gave me a haircut. ;)
in case you guys are wondering how my hair looked before..



2 comments:

Visa said...

your hair is lovely~ & great start on your blog. also, thank you for following me on gfc, i followed you back :)

Images of Kat's Life said...

thank you so much for stopping by! :D i've been a big fan of yours on soompi. i really love your style! <3