Monday, May 28, 2012

OFTD

On Saturday I took my cousin to a Jay Park meet and greet in LA. He was on tour for APAHM (Asian Pacific American Heritage Month) and his last stop was LA. my cousin is such a kpop fangirl; she kept on screaming along with other girls that were there waiting to meet him. lol. I wasn't able to take a lot of pictures because I didn't bring my camera. :( boo.. what's worst is that we weren't even allowed to take personal pictures at the event. .. but we did get to meet Jay Park!  He has such flawless chio skin ever!! I will post that picture up later because they haven't posted them up on the website yet. ^^


Here is what I wore that day ^-^
Cardigan: Urban Outfitters
Top: Cotton On
Jeggings: Pac Sun
Bag: Forever 21
Shoes: Vans
Rings: Forever 21




We were standing outside for the longest time because we got there late and there was already a really long line... T-T also it was really hot which is why we all looked so pooped.. except Jay ^-^ so cute!

1 comment:

Ivy said...

OH MY GOSH YOU MET JAY PARK?! You're so lucky! I wish I lived IN America lol... no one comes to Australia! -.-