Saturday, May 19, 2012

AU79 Tea House

My best friend came back home this week and boy do I miss him! We had a lot of catching up to do and endlessly chatted away. We went to Au79 Tea House which is located in San Gabriel. There are actually 3 places: Arcadia, San Gabriel, and Pasadena. The Pasadena one recently opened and right across from my school! I actually don't go there much even though I like their drinks because it depends which location you go to. I prefer the San Gabriel one, not only because my boyfriend works there, but it's because the bartenders there make better drinks. Overall their drinks are pretty good but the service there sucks. 


I got hot fruit tea which is yummy!




I sat pretty close to the bar to see Kevin work. ^-^



Right after we left Au79, my best friend drag me along to a 24 hour Walmart to buy Diablo 3. lol. My goodness it was epic how excited he was to get it.

and... random photos of the week :)





No comments: