Saturday, February 16, 2013

OOTD: Valentine's day

I usually dress up for Valentine's day but I kind of felt lazy to go all out. I haven't been getting enough sleep because of the hard courses I'm taking this semester. I FINALLY got a tripod and a remote so I can just take outfit posts myself instead of waiting for someone to do it for me T^T So here are the results! Forgive me for the bad pictures since I'm still trying to take better pictures. hehe.



Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Bracelet: from Hong Kong


Blouse: Star Couture
Shorts: Cotton On
Boots: Steve Madden
Bag: Alexander Wang inspired


Lastly, my suprise gift! I am still in shock. T^T My boyfriend is too sweet.

That's all for now! :)


2 comments:

Ami said...

Nawhhs, you have sucha loving boyfriend! <33
p.s Your hair is such a lovely shade! Its gorgeous :))

Jamie said...

Hi!

Your photos are lovely, especially in this post! The colours are so vibrant! It would be even better if you make them larger though! :D

You have just gained a new follower on Bloglovin'!

Cheers