Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Review: Skin Conditioner Lotion

I'm not sure what brand this skin conditioner lotion is from but it is a product from Japan. I got this a while back from a store that sells cosmetics from Japan near my area. The name on the bottle just caught my attention and I thought that I should give it a try since my skin hasn't been in a good condition lately. During my trip to Hong Kong, I started getting these weird bumps around my nose and my chin area. It was really dry and unappealing >.< I was so embarrassed to go out. I also couldn't buy any face products because my suitcase was already full and weighed 50 lbs. which is the maximum weight of your luggage.  So when I got back I immediately went to go buy some face products and that was when I bumped into this interesting lotion. Okay, so on with the review..

What it says on the bottle: Skin Conditioner makes skin in better condition with Vitamin C derivative.



It says lotion on the bottle but I think it can also be used as a toner.


It's all in Japanese which I cannot read >.< 
but you can see in the picture, you are to soak cotton pads and put it in these 3 areas: forehead, cheeks, and chin.


I used to use cotton pads but then I bought this face lotion sheet from Hong Kong(Muji). I thought this was perfect!! I can use this as a mask also ^-^



It's a cute portable mask! 


When soaked in the product, it begins to expand. So cool right?!


CHACHA! Me wearing the mask :)


After 20 minutes or when all the product is absorbed into your skin, you can reveal  your awesome beauty!! ^-^  
After using this product for about a month after my horrible skin breakout, the bumps started to go away and skin felt really smooth and moisturized! I love the results after every time I use this.
Overall I am happy with this product and will continue to use it! It is quite inexpensive and lasts you a long time. 

1 comment:

ANGEE said...

The brand is Naris Up! I have this as well :)